- Ryan Caldwell writes a post over at Performancing on – an explanation of how he hires bloggers to work for him.
- Eric is writing a series on how and why to move a website to a blog.
- Nicholas has put together a little PHP to make AuctionAds more dynamic (don’t forget to get your free $5 by signing up to test AA).
- William talks us through how he designed a blog’s logo
- Chris asks – should you build a blog or an email list?
Speedlinking – 6 May 2007
Problogger.net runs on the Genesis Framework
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.