- Chris Garrett writes a useful post on Better Blog Branding which talks readers through some of the issues associated with choosing a name for a blog
- Media Week reports that Podcasting will Generate $400 Million in Ads by 2011
- SE Roundtable points at the Google checkout icons appearing in more and more AdSense ads. Some say it could lead to higher CTR for those ads.
- Megite has launched version 2.1
- Engtech shares how to earn a six figure income from blogging in two easy steps
- Dave Taylor writes about the google_hints attribute that AdSense are (and have been for a while) testing with some publishers. I’ve seen a few people test it and yet there has been no really movement toward it being released more widely so far
Speedlinking 13 February 2007
Problogger.net runs on the Genesis Framework
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.