Speedlinking – 10 February 2007
- Google Operating System posts on how to backup your Blogger Blog (via Lifehacker)
- Emmense has posted a useful template Tag Reference Sheet for Blogger Movable Type and WordPress Bloggers (via Chris Garrett)
- Aaron Brazell is selling his Technosailor Blog. This will be an interesting auction to watch as he’s written some good content and has got some good search engine rankings yet it is a blog which he’s written to this point by himself and which he’s injected a lot of himself into. For the right buyer it’d be a good proposition – especially for someone looking to build on the quality work that Aaron’s already done (disclosure – I work with Aaron at b5media).
- Raj Dash writes a useful article with 5 Tips for Buying Websites for Profit and SEO ranking with some practical things to check when buying blogs.
- Lyndon has posted a long list of links to posts about Linkbaiting (and in turn has done some nice linkbaiting of his own).
- Technorati have moved to stop their index being manipulated by memes like 2000 bloggers and have blocked it from their index (something they’ve done previously in different ways from what I can tell).
- Version 2.0 of the WP-Amazon plugin is out and it looks very nice. It’s for WP 2.1 blogs only and uses Ajax. Check out the video that demonstrates it’s power.