- Google Operating System posts on how to backup your Blogger Blog (via Lifehacker)
- Emmense has posted a useful template Tag Reference Sheet for Blogger Movable Type and WordPress Bloggers (via Chris Garrett)
- Aaron Brazell is selling his Technosailor Blog. This will be an interesting auction to watch as he’s written some good content and has got some good search engine rankings yet it is a blog which he’s written to this point by himself and which he’s injected a lot of himself into. For the right buyer it’d be a good proposition – especially for someone looking to build on the quality work that Aaron’s already done (disclosure – I work with Aaron at b5media).
- Raj Dash writes a useful article with ith some practical things to check when buying blogs.
- Lyndon has posted a long list of links to posts about Linkbaiting (and in turn has done some nice linkbaiting of his own).
- Technorati have moved to and have blocked it from their index (something they’ve done previously in different ways from what I can tell).
- Version 2.0 of the WP-Amazon plugin is out and it looks very nice. It’s for WP 2.1 blogs only and uses Ajax. Check out the video that demonstrates it’s power.
Speedlinking – 10 February 2007
Problogger.net runs on the Genesis Framework
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.