- Neil Patel writes a short tip on Increasing your StumbleUpon Audience which is a follow up to his previous one on promoting your sites through it.
- TechCrunch announces the launch of Fast’s AdMomentum product that lets publishers design their own ad network. From reading a little more about it I’d say it’s a bit beyond the average blogger at this point – but it’ll be interesting to see where they take it
- Google have released a tool for analyzing external and internal links to your site in webmaster tools.
- ManyTongues is a soon to be released service for bloggers that will translate (for a per word fee) blog articles into a number of languages including Korean, Chinese and Spanish (from English).
- Andy Hagans writes his Ultimate Guide to Linkbaiting and Social Media Marketing
- Wendy posted Super Bowl Secrets to Blogging like a Champion
- Frantic Industries posts a list of 10 minimalistic blogs worth checking out
Speedlinking – 7 February 2007
Problogger.net runs on the Genesis Framework
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.