- Jeremy’s just published the podcast of an interview that he did with Brian Axe from AdSense (he’s a group product manager) which is one of the more illuminating insights into AdSense that I’ve seen for a while. I won’t rehash the whole thing here as Jeremy’s written some worthwhile show notes on it but they do cover some interesting ground. Particularly interesting was Brian’s comments on YouTube’s user revenue model which is on the way – it’ll be quite AdSense like.
- Wendy Piersall has put together a post with – including lessons on promoting RSS feeds, designing site navigation and more.
- Another Interview – Aaron Wall has an interview with Brian Clark from CopyBlogger.
- SEOmoz has a post on the usefulness of Stumbleupon for promoting your best posts.
- Here’s a cool new WP plugin called that arranges you top posts by category arranged either by traffic or comment numbers.
Speedlinking – 2 February 2007
Problogger.net runs on the Genesis Framework
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.