I just saw the promo page of the new video solution/player that AdBrite are about to launch for bloggers and webmasters who want to use video on their sites and monetize it. It’s called ‘InVideo’ (beta) and it’s got some features that have me interested (if only I used video).
Here’s how they’re promoting it’s features:
- Fully customizable video player, easy-to-use, and 100% free
- Brand your videos with your own custom logo “watermark”
- “Split-screen” ads engage users without interrupting viewing experience
- Sharing features promote your site when your videos get “viral”
- Earn money from your videos, even when they’re embedded into other peoples’ Web sites
There’s no word on what they’ll be paying for the ads but it looks like a service well worth testing if you’re using video on your blog.
found via Monetize Traffic