- Lifehacker: the book has now started shipping through Amazon. I’ve ordered mine. Another example of leveraging a blog to make money.
- Aviva Directory has a list of 99 tips to do branding on the cheap. It’s written for Web Startups but a lot of it could apply to bloggers.
- Are any ProBlogger readers coming to the Underground Seminar (aff) that I’m speaking at in Washington DC in March?
- Loren writes 9 ways to get banned by search engines.
- Chris Gilmer asks ‘what motivates web workers?‘. Go have your say. For me it’s a combination of enjoyment of what I do, helping others, setting myself goals, being rewarded well and meeting some great people.
- Don’t forget that every genuine comment that you leave on ProBlogger (on any post) between now and 25 December gives you another chance to win my 10 top books for 2006.
Speedlinking – 20 December 2006
Problogger.net runs on the Genesis Framework
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.