Some days when I check what was bought via my Amazon Associate’s affiliate program the previous day I just have to laugh. Here’s a random sample of 10 items from yesterday’s sales which I think has to be the oddest collection of sales I’ve every had in a day.
- Waring MG800 Professional Electric Meat Grinder
- 30 HP NorTrac Bulldozer and Backhoe
- Vote for Pedro Ringer T-shirt for men
- Intermediate Algebra, Ninth Edition
- Jerky Treats, Sizzlin’ Bac’n, 11.25 Ounce Unit
- Walnut Gavel with Engravable Brass Band
- Pulse B-2 Tunable 2-Tone Bongos
- Tampax Super Absorbency Tampons, 100-Count Boxes (Pack of 2)
- Coomb’s Maple Syrup, Premium Grade B, 32-Ounce Jug
- Gold Toe Men’s Metropolitan Dress Sock, 3-Pack
You’ve got to love Amazon – considering all I ever link to are camera gear and books!
What’s the weirdest thing you’ve sold via Amazon’s Affiliate Program?