- Kevin reflects on 9 keys to networking via blogs for introverts (bouncing off Rob May’s ) something I think I need to read as the king of introverts!
- Leon asks What is SpeedLinking? and tries to come up with a definition of it, looks at who does it and asks if it can be a dangerous practice?
- Gary writes a post on copywriting and suggests that Every Ad Copy Rule can be Broken – reminds me of a discussion I’ve been having on a photographic forum about how every photographic rule can be broken with great effect also but that it’s good to know the ‘rules’ so that you can break them ‘well’.
- Dave Taylor picks up the old debate of how personal should a blog get?
- Jeremy from Shoemoney has posted a video of a presentation he did on contextual advertising which is an interesting watch. He talks of ‘when to end AdSense’ (when others are willing to pay enough for exclusivity…) I always like seeing bloggers on video – takes them into a new dimension of communication.
- Eric asks Do you have time to be an Internet Marketer?
Speedlinking – 10 December 2006
Problogger.net runs on the Genesis Framework
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.