Every year Google sends its higher end AdSense publishers (what the cut off is no one really knows) a gift to thank them for participating in the program.
This year reports are starting to surface of the gift arriving at some publishers homes – it’s a digital photo frame. I can’t find any pictures of it yet but here’s the specs of it according to one publisher:
- 3.6 inch TFT digital photo frame
- 960 x 240 TFT screen, 16 mega-color
- Picture: JPG format
- Audio: MP3, WMA, WAV and records WAV itself
- Video: ASF only
- Media: Internal memory and SD card, comes with sample slideshow in memory
- USB 1.1 interface
- Power: 4 AA batteries or USB 5V or AC/DC power adapter
Us Aussies tend to get these gifts a week or two after everyone else – so if you’ve got one already take a picture and shoot it over to me and I’ll post it.