Over the last few weeks the Problogger Job Board has seen a little upswing in the numbers of jobs being posted.
While I wouldn’t describe it as an avalanche there is definitely some interesting opportunities being added!
- Taciko is looking for a Startup Blogger for their webapp business
- Criteo is looking for a Technical Evangelist and Blogger (and it looks like there might be trips to Paris included!)
- Home Turf Media is looking for bloggers to blog on their cities
- BIM is looking for a Managing Editor to manage a movie blog and a gadget blog
- VIP Glamour is after a Celebrity Blogger
- 451 Press is after Sports, Technology and Celebrity Bloggers
- Dailypixel Network is looking for a Mobile Phone/VoIP Blogger
- On Topic Media is looking for a variety of Bloggers
- Briggs Internet Media is looking for a Movie Blogger
- BIM is looking for Multilingual Bloggers (Spanish, German, Italian etc)
And that’s just the latest 10 ads.
Advertisers looking to advertise on the boards can create a blogger job notice here for just $50 for 30 days (in actual fact jobs are listed for a couple of months). We have around 1000 bloggers subscribed to the boards RSS feed and I know from talking to many of our advertisers that the response to ads is generally pretty good and we’re getting repeat advertisers place ads now.