A few links from the last few days RSS feeds:
- Ben Bleikamp writes about how to setup WordPress locally on your Mac
- David Peralty writes a post asking how much is a post worth? and gives a few different options on how bloggers ca be paid
- Brian shares 10 ways to get more blog subscribers
- Over at b5media we launched a new business channel this week – more relevant to ProBlogger readers is the launch of a new Business and Blogging blog by Des Walsh and two of my favorite blogs being added to the network – CopyBlogger. So far the channel is just 7 blogs (some fun ones in the list) but there’ll be quite a few more in the coming weeks
- Insightful post by Scrivs titled – Eating your own Dog Food – and asks whether you are someone who actually uses your own blog?
- Instablogs launched it’s new communities section this week and is on my list of things to check out when I get home.