Bloggers using Amazon’s aStore will have received an email today announcing some updates which include (the below is a direct quote from the email):
- For those of you linking from your website to your aStore rather than embedding it, we have added the capability to put a link back to your website in the store navigation.
- Advanced users can now remove both the header and category navigation when embedding the aStore within existing websites.
- The custom product description length has been extended, allowing you to say more about the products you recommend to your customers.
- Product detail pages now display a “crossed-out” list price followed by the Amazon.com price.
- The page title in the browser now displays the name of the aStore combined with the category name or product name, making aStore more search-engine friendly