Amazon have emailed participants in the aStore beta test (my review here) with a sneak peak of what will be included in the next version of aStores. Here’s the list:
- Build and maintain multiple aStores using a single Associate ID
- Specify products to feature on Category and Sub-Category pages
- Create multiple instances of individual categories and sub-categories (e.g. Beatles Music and Rolling Stones Music)
- Feature up to 54 products on the front page of your store rather than the current limit of nine
- Write longer custom product descriptions
- Better control the layout and design for use in frames by providing the capability to remove the store header and category navigation
Looks like some nice improvements but what would those of you testing aStore like to see included?