- Nik reveals that he knows who the blogger behind Dead 2.0 (an anonymous blog) is. More importantly he goes on to share some good information for ‘anonymous’ to read about the vulnerabilities around their identity.
- Zookoda (the newsletter service for bloggers) is up for sale. They feel they’ve taken it as far as they can (as a two person company) and after signing up 5200 bloggers feel it’s time for someone else to take it to the next level).
- eMoms has done a nice comparative chart of 7 blogging platforms
- Scott Baradell provides 101 ways to Brew Up a Great Idea (might be useful for bloggers feeling the pinch of bloggers block) – via Business Opportunities
- Michael has been writing on the topic of Setting Up a Video Blog.
Speedlinking 22 September 2006
Problogger.net runs on the Genesis Framework
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.