Thank you to everyone who has sent in feedback, questions and ideas for the ProBlogger Job Boards as well as the many bloggers who have linked up to it.
I’ve always wanted to be a match maker – and now I sort of feel like I am with lots of reports of bloggers and blog employees doing ‘mating dances’ over at the boards.
The boards have only been up and running for 11 or so hours but the response has been very positive. A few highlights already:
- We’ve had our first paying ads go up (obviously there were a few freebies to start with)
- We’re hearing that quite a few bloggers have subscribed to the RSS feed and thousands hitting the front page already
- There have been a few opportunities for interviews with podcasters, bloggers and mainstream media about the boards
- Initial reports from advertisers are that they’re getting some very quality applicants already. One looks like they’ve already filled a position and are actively negotiating with a blogger.
- We’ve had some good bookmarks over at Delicious (thanks people)
- Some great ideas have been sent in from readers as to what they’d like to see added