I just found out that I missed one link in the group writing project that for some reason didn’t make it to my inbox despite it’s blogger sending it to me multiple times. Sorry to Wendy from eMoms at Home for that.
As I looked over the post I realized that it was quite a good one for Problogger anyway so I thought I’d highlight it in a post of its own as it’s worth a read.
It’s called Unsuspecting Secrets to Fast Blogging Success. Wendy’s tips include thoughts on:
- Search your Soul Before You Start
- Let the Real You Shine Through
- Study the Success Stories
- Add Value in Every Post – Well, Almost Every Post
- Network Like Crazy
- Be Passionate about Your Chosen Topic
- Trust Your Intuition and Your Instincts. Be True to them
- Do your Homework about blog set up, SEO and site design
- Be Disciplined
- Blog with a Higher Purpose in Mind
It’s a great list and she has some good stuff to say in each point.