Having come to the end of this week’s writing project I have a mixture of feelings.
- Excitement – 301 entries (a record), loads of interlinking between blogs, numerous reports of posts hitting it big around the blogosphere
- Tiredness – I’ve got to get a better system for uploading submissions – I’ve done it all manually again and it’s taken way too long
- Inspiration – Some of the submissions this week have been amazing and have introduced me to some great new blogs that I’d not come across before.
I’m also really overwhelmed by everyone’s excitement and willingness to participate. While I’m a little worn out I’m also energized – especially at this moment having just randomly selected those bloggers who are going to receive one of the five gifts on offer.
The way I selected the prize recipients was to use a site called Random.org which has a tool for selecting random numbers. I assigned each submission in the week a number and the five numbers the site spat out to me are the following five winners who win the following five gifts.
- Steve King wins a Premium upgraded account worth $90 from URLTrends. Steve’s list was – 5 Books that made me an optimistic environmentalist. He was the very last submission received (lucky last).
- MaxPower is the second winner for his imaginatively named entry – ‘Move your Bowels’ and other sage travel (writing) tips at MaxPower. MaxPower wins a $100 gift voucher from Amazon which was donated by Blake Schwendiman.
- Caryn is our third winner – she wins the Sinic Eye and Brain Massager which has been kindly donated by the The Umdum.com Web Directory. Caryn’s entry was Just Visiting – Ten Tips for being an unforgettable houseguest.
- Sergey is our forth winner – he wins a new Dell PC and LCD monitor to the value of $500! This prize was donated from the kind people at Earners Forum. Sergey’s entry was 7 new ways to use Google and Gmail.
- Can’t Say That is our final winner for her submission The 10 Best Ways to Win an Arguement. She wins $500 in digital cash from The Gold Pages Directory. It can be withdrawn to a prepaid
So there we have it. Congratulations to the recipients of the gifts. I’ll be in touch with you in the next day to let you know how you collect your prize.
Please support these sponsors by visiting their sites.