Just a quick announcement for those of you that are looking for an opportunity to blog as part of an established blog network – and get paid for doing it.
b5media is currently seeking business bloggers to join its new business channel.
We’re open to being pitched ideas for the channel but have a list of suggested topics that might get your juices flowing a little:
- Giving Back & Community Involvement
- Venture Capital
- Small Business Advertising/Marketing
- Word of Mouth Marketing
- Press Releases & Business Writing
- Office space (Leasing, Real Estate, Scouting Property, etc.)
- Web Hosting
- Home Businesses
- Freelancers (Business of, getting clients, etc.)
- Business of Blogging/Blog Marketing
As Jeremy writes in his post calling for bloggers – we’re more than interested to hear your own ideas for business blogging topics also as it’s a large field with plenty of potential.
Jeremy’s written full details of who b5 is, how we operate, what we’re looking for and how to apply at b5′s home page.
Disclaimer – I’m one of the co-owners of b5 and ProBlogger.net is part of the network.