I had an email today from two different newbie bloggers who wanted me to pass their thanks onto contributors of the current Group Writing Project where bloggers of all levels of experience are sharing how they’d do things differently if they had to start their blogs again.
Here’s a quote from one of the email I had today:
‘I am loving your Group Writing Project, it’s exactly what I need right now as I’m just starting my blog. The timing is perfect and I feel like I have 50 experience bloggers steering me through my launch phase and helping me not to make the same mistakes others have made. I’m loving it and cannot wait to see tomorrow’s entries!’
Well here’s today’s submissions – hopefully they are just as helpful as the last 2 rounds (there’s 68 submissions now including the ones below).
- 3 Things I would Change as a Weblog Starter by Conn
- WordPress and Typepad and Blogger, oh my! by Kelly
- 12 Things I would do if I had to start my Blog again by JohnTP
- Don’t Let Your Boss See Your Posting Times by Todd
- Darren Rowse’s Group Blogging Project by Melissa
- If I had to Start a Blog Again by Laurie
- Poor Old Michael Finnigan, Begin Again by Thatedeguy
- How I Screwed Up My Blog by James
- Blog Reconstruction Dreams of Time by Paul
- One Small Step for Blogkind by Jersey Girl
- Kill Fifty Birds with One Stone by Curt
- Learning from Experience in Blogging by Brem
- Do Over by Chris
- Digg me Out of This Mess by Darnell
- If I had to Start My Blog Again by Angusman
- How Palm Discovery may have been if I started out today by May
- But Don’t Look Back in Anger by Jan
There’s still time to join this week’s project. Simply follow the instructions here – but make sure you get your submission before the deadline at the end of Thursday!