I’m slowly getting through all my RSS feeds from being away – almost there! Here’s some more posts that caught my eye from the past couple of weeks:
- Cybercafe Experiments provides a tutorial on how bloggers can use the Lightbox script to ‘snazzy image loading effects’ on your blog with Lightbox JS and Zoomr.
- Scott Karp picks up on the latest Pew study that finds that 7% of bloggers list making money as their major reason for blogging. A further 8% list making money as a minor reason.
- If you’re looking for a web based way to get a screen cap of a website you might enjoy ThumbPress – found via Cameron
- While looking at ThumbPress I also found Paparazzi! – a Mac OS X utility for making screenshots of webpages – very nice.
- Yaro is looking for two bloggers to blog on the topic of Small Business Branding and Marketing – there’s talk of sharing profits but only after those who are recruited prove their worth.
- I love a good ‘How to’ post so Brian’s post on How to Write a Killer “How To” Post That Gets Attention is right up my alley.
- Typepad Hacks has another good hack on how to place AdSense in a TypePad blog header which I’m sure some of you will find useful.
- Chris Garrett posts a of tips on how to write a post when you know what you want to say but don’t know how to say it (happens to me everyday!)