Some publishers using Google Pages have today received an email from AdSense telling them that they are now able to use AdSense in the pages that they create. Here’s the email those of us who got the email got:
We’re happy to let you know that Google Page Creator is now compatible with AdSense. Please feel free to add the AdSense code to your Page Creator web pages. If you don’t know how to implement the AdSense code with Google Page Creator, please follow the instructions below:
1. Log into your AdSense accoun t at www.google.com/adsense
2. From the AdSense Setup tab, customize and generate your AdSense code
3. Copy the generated code from the ‘Your AdSense code’ box
4. Log into your Google Page Creator account
5. Select the web page you’d like to dis play AdSense ads
6. Select the field where you’d like the ads to appear
7. Click ‘Edit HTML’
8. Paste the AdSense code in the HTML source code of the page
9. Save your updated web page
10. Publish your web page
After taking the steps above, your ads should appear shortly. If you have trouble implementing the Ad Sense code onto your web page, please feel free to respond to this email.
The Google AdSense Team
Of course I’m not really using Google Pages these days so won’t be giving it a go but if you’re a Pages publisher and give it a go let us know how it works for you.