A number of readers have emailed me parts (or and all) of the AdSense survey that some publishers were sent over the weekend. Here are a couple of the more interesting questions that they asked. I’m not sure how serious they are about all of these things but they must shed a little light on some of what AdSense are considering:
How interested would you be in the following capabilities if they were offered within Google AdSense?
- Selecting the types of advertisers that appear on your site
- Managing other publishers’ AdSense accounts for them
- Selecting ad categories to appear on your site
- Gathering information about your visitors
- Applying AdSense earnings towards AdWords marketing
- Specifying your own ad formats and sizes
- Paying for phone support
Site targeting is a feature that enables AdWords advertisers to list specific sites on which they’d like to advertise. Which (if any) of the following new features would most increase your satisfaction with site targeting – being able to:
- Choose which advertisers can appear on your site
- Allow advertisers to see how their ads perform specifically on your site
- Give advertisers more information about your site
- Offer your website inventory at a more granular level than domain
- Set a minimum CPM for ads on your site
How would you answer these questions?