The reader submissions for the Habits of Highly Effective Bloggers Group Writing Project have continued to come in over night – 13 more to add to yesterdays 16. Once again I’ve posted them all to the central page with yesterday’s submissions.
I’m really excited by the quality of some of what’s been submitted so far. Collectively I think people have come up with a wonderful picture of what it is to be an effective blogger.
The other thing I’m excited about with this project is the way that many ProBlogger readers are surfing through the list of links and are discovering new blogs and leaving great comments. I’ve had a number of emails from participants thanking me for helping them find new readers and emails from readers thanking me for highlighting blogs they’d not seen before. Hopefully a side benefit of this project will be that this will continue.
Here are today’s submissions:
- 5 Habits of Highly Effective Bloggers – by Bald Man
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Bloggers – by Jason Bagley
- Habits of an Effective Blogger: Work Hard – by Chris Howard
- 7 Habits of Hightly Effective Consultant Bloggers – by Andrea Coutu
- Habits of Good Bloggers – by Maureen McCabe
- 20 Habits of Highly Effective Bloggers – by James
- Seven Effective Blogging Habits – by Sharon
- Seven Essential Traits of Highly Effective Business Bloggers – by Easton Ellsworth
- Habits of Effective Bloggers – by Skrocki
- What Makes an Effective Blog or Blogger? – by Richard Smith
- Habits of Effective Bloggers – by Clary Lopez
- Habits of Effective Bloggers – by Adrian Scicluna
- Habits of Effective Bloggers – by Susan Reynolds
Despite the similarities in names there’s a fair bit of variety in there. I hope you enjoy surfing around and giving the authors your encouragement.
Read the full list of submissions so far here.