Thanks to the many bloggers who have been responding to my group writing project on the topic of ‘habits of highly effective bloggers’.
I’ve created a central page for linking to all of the submissions from readers here and started the list off with the submissions below. It’s not too late to join in – I’d love to get your reflections on the topic whether as a longer list type post or a shorter single ‘habit’ post. Just follow the instructions outlined here and get your submission in by Friday.
Here are the submissions so far:
- My Blogging Habits – by Hsien Lei
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Blogs – by Kami Huyse
- Effective Blogging Habits – by Rhonda Bell
- 10 Principles of Highly Effective Blogging – by Darren McLaughlin
- Finding My Stride – by Ricemutt
- Habits of Highly Effective Bloggers – by Duncan Riley
- Characteristics of an Effective Blogger – by Steven Remington
- One Habit of Highly Effective Bloggers – by Remy
- 7 Traits of Highly effective Bloggers – by Aaron Brazell
- Blogging – by Bonnie Erickson
- Networking and Community in the Blogosphere – by John
- Seven Habits of Effective Bloggers – by Rodrigo Flores
- Four Habits of Success – by Rick Coolrum
- Habit of Highly Effective Blogging – by Dominic Foster
- Habits? What Habits? – by Melly
- 10 Habits of Highly Effective ProBloggers – by Darren Rowse
Thanks to all who are participating – there is some good ideas in the above mix of posts.
If you’ve written a post on the topic and it’s not here yet please make sure you email me with a notification of where it is and I’ll add it in the next batch.