Here’s a few interesting links that I found on my travels through RSS-land this morning:
- Steve is blogging at new blog Why My Blog Stinks about different aspects of blogging that you should do if you don’t want your blog to succeed. It’s kind of a reverse psychology ProBlogger which was inspired in part by my post on how to guarantee never earning more than 0.14 cents per day with AdSense. He’s written posts like don’t be funny, act like you know it all, don’t face bloggers block properly, don’t find a rhythm and more.
- Another blogger who’s using one of my posts as inspiration for some writing of his own is Stanley from Blog for Money who is writing a series called 18 Lessons I may have learnt about Blogging which is based upon my 18 lessons about blogging post. He’s taking each lesson in turn and putting his own spin on it.
- Easton has written a post about three services he uses to keep track of the comments that he leave on different blogs.
- Steve Rubel shares 25 things he’s learned on Google Trends already.
- Lifehacker features blogger Steve Pavlina in their latest ‘How I work’ interview.