I’m still wading through my unread RSS feeds (5000 unread items to go). Here are a few more links to things from the last week or so:
- Mark Jones posts about how Australian TV channels have discovered citizen journalism and are exploiting it for all it’s worth – proving in the process that they don’t get it at all.
- Rob writes a helpful post with 7 tips for Emailing other Bloggers to let them know about things you’ve written – along the same lines of an old post I wrote last year.
- BloggerCon is on again this year on June 19
- Are you interested in Video Blogging but have no idea where to start? Freevlog might be your answer – with free tutorials on vlogging.
- The Wall Street Journal asks ‘Can Bloggers Make Money?‘ – a ‘debate’ between Jason Calacanis and Alan Meckler
- Tom compares the 15 second pitch of a seller of postcards on the street to the pitch a blogger makes on their blog
- ‘Lorelle on WordPress’ has a post on What to do when you find someone stealing your content