- Lee Odden Interviews Aaron Wall of SEOBook and Threadwatch
- Jim Kukral has started the A-List Blogging Death Pool – who’s your tip?
- Eric Giguere says that the new AdSense wizard sucks
- Phil Sims tells us why he hates RSS Readers
- Barry Bell writes about Offline Blog Marketing
Also ‘The 360′ just published a short Instant Message interview with me on some aspects of the future of web publishing, AdSense and other miscellaneous things. It’s my first IM interview – a little different from doing them via email where you have a lot of time to think and craft your answers – but fun.