So many linkworthy things in my RSS today that I thought I’d compile them before I grab some lunch.
- SEO Advice – Linkbait and Linkbaiting – Matt gives some good advice on getting links from other sites with 4 different examples of how to do it.
- Merlin Mann has a great podcast on Learning to work around the times that you are most energetic and productive. Sounds like a simple concept but so many of us just don’t do it. I think it’s a great tip for bloggers to apply (as per my post on finding your golden hour previously). Found via LifeHacker.
- AdWords advertisers are getting excited about a new desktop AdWords Editor that Google are testing. It allows them advertisers to manage their ad campaigns all from their desktop rather than having to log in to do it. It’s only for invited advertisers and required Windows 2000/XP.
- Performancing have released an updated version of their Firefox in browser Blog Updater which now comes with del.icio.us integration, more technorati, trackback, ping support and built in coffee maker (on my wishlist).
- Steve reports that Yahoo! have said that they are satisfied not to be #1 in search and has decided if they don’t want to be the best that he’s going to use a search engine that does.
- Copyblogger writes a post reflecting upon How to Write Headlines that Work.
- Free Range Librarian has a good post titled Being Able to Write: Lessons from Other Writers, New and Well-Seasoned. It could do with some formatting as it’s difficult to read but the content is worthwhile.