The last few years have seen quite a few blog conferences but here’s one with a twist – Blogonomics – the world’s first floating blog conference!
I’ve been hearing about this one for a little while now and it’s just gone public – they’re actually running a Blog Cruise which takes off from Fort Lauderdale in Florida and sails to Mexico!
The overall focus of the conference is Business blogging and the more details sub-topics include:
* Choosing and Developing Content
* Blog Metrics
* Return on Investment (ROI)
* Blog Marketing
* Using a Blog for a specific campaign
* Business Applications and RSS
* Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Monetization
* A Study in Real Life Business Blog Success
Sounds like a fun few days!