Andy Wibbels and Peter Flaschner are two bloggers that I respect and enjoy the company of and so when they announced they were putting their heads together to create a course called Business Blog Basics (aff) I took notice.
The course runs over the next three Wednesday evenings (7:30 PM Eastern -US). It costs $77 US – not bad for three hours of solid teaching.
It’s for businesses and business people wanting to explore the basics of blogging and how it might apply to their particular situation. By the looks of things it’s not really for established business bloggers but those looking to get into it. Here’s what they say it covers:
* What blogs are and how they work.
* How blogs make money for businesses.
* The different writing styles in creating blog entries.
* Examples of what other companies are doing with blogs.
* How to choose the right blog approach for your budget and needs.
Having worked with Andy previously I can highly recommend him as a great teacher and experienced blogger. Peter is one of the most talented blog designers I’ve come across in a long time and has built a business around his own blogging.