Chitika have completed their audit for their eMiniMalls (aff) month of September. I’ve just checked my figures and am happy to see that the audit has only decreased my earnings for the month by less than 10% (less than last month).
This should mean that those who earned over the minimum of $10 for September will receive their payment via PayPal in the next 24 hours or so (update: payments will be made 31 October). Those in countries without PayPal will get checks once their total hits $50.
One of the improvements that Chitika has been talking about recently has been a more seamless and quicker statistics package. I’m really looking forward to the day that they implement some of the following:
- Real Time Stats (or at least stats that update throughout the day)
- Real Time Auditing (the wait until the end of the month to see what you actually earned is something that many publishers will become frustrated with – if they could actually make this ‘real time’ so that publishers don’t see the difference between audited and un-audited figures they would probably do themselves some favors)
- CTR, eCPM, click value (including some of these stats might be handy. Publishers can work them out for themselves – but it’d be nice to see at a glance how one’s sites are performing in these ways from day to day)
- Dynamic Stats (ie to be able to view a month at a time, last 7 days etc would be handy – at the moment to know your september earnings for instance it has to be totaled by hand or copied and pasted into a spreadsheet)
- CSV files (the ability to download an Excel file with a variety of different reports would be very handy)
- Graphs (it’d be great to see visual representations of earnings and where they come from)
- Channels (I’m predicting the week they implement channels will be the week I can increase my eMiniMall earnings by 10-20%)
These are just some of the things on my Chitika eMiniMalls wishlist when it comes to their statistics – what would you want when eMiniMalls come out of beta?