Just a reminder to those of you who have signed up for the free preview call of six figure blogging that it’s happening in less than 24 hours time.
Andy just told me that there are over 700 people registered for the call! Wow – I’m starting to get nervous now.
If you can’t make the call when it happens live – you can still listen to it later if you register. In fact I know some of you have fed back that you’ll probably not do the course because of time zone or schedule difficulties – a way around this is to sign up but instead of logging into the live calls simply do it at your own convenience by using the transcripts of the calls as well as the downloads that we’ll release to participants in the 24 hours or so following each of the six calls.
Also people have been emailing me to ask for clarification of what the course is about and what level blogger it is ideal for. Let me write a few points that might help with this:
Six Figure Blogging IS for
- beginner or amateur bloggers who want to learn some techniques for setting up blogs that have the potential to earn money.
- bloggers who currently have blogs and want to learn how to monetize them
- people who want to hear Andy and I talk about the topic rather than just read it in our archives. (ie – a lot of what we talk about I’ve covered from time to time on ProBlogger – the beauty of this course is that we’ll be actually unpacking it verbally and cutting straight to the most important parts. A lot of my readers complain about the vast quantities of posts here at ProBlogger – this course will help get to the most important bits. It will also be more up to date information than archives can be.
- people wanting a little personal attention – Andy and I would like to interact with participants. The level to which we do this will depend on the numbers who sign up for the actual course (it won’t be the full 700 – so don’t worry about that!). At the very least you’ll be able to submit questions for Andy and I. We can’t guarantee we get to each one of them but we’ll use these questions as a base for teaching in future shows. If the numbers are quite low we might even be able to have live question and answer times.
Six Figure Blogging IS NOT for
- get rich quick junkies (we’ll tell you how to make money over time and with hard work)
- spammers (we are not selling an automated blogging tool)
- people who don’t know what a blog is – we won’t be covering the basics of ‘what is a blog’ or how to set one up. Andy has other courses for this type of thing.
- people who are not willing to work hard at their blog. I know I’ve said this already – but I want to continue to emphasize that whilst we’ll share our experiences and lessons learned as bloggers making money from and through our blogs – we’ll not be giving you a passive income making scheme.
I hope this clarifies some of where this course is headed.