This is the second last daily wrap up of the 31 Days to Building a Better Blog Project and readers are making the most of their last chances to be included in what is turning out to be a pretty good collection of Blog Tips.
- Chris submitted Overcoming Blogger’s Block
- Andrew lets us know about Use your blog as a personal wayback machine
- Max submitted Improving Your Writing Skills: Lessons Learned Online
- Tony submits Blogging Personality
- Jerm writes Increase your PR with Yahoo
- Robyn pointed us to RSS for Dummies
- Ignat writes Helping Bloggers get to the top
- Mike has put together a post called Expand the Blogstream
- Steve wrote Those Special Dad Moments
- Syntagma let us know about Will Windows Vista be good for Probloggers?
You’ve got 24 hours to get your own submission on – don’t miss out!