It is day 17 of the 31 Day Project and here are today’s reader submissions which are, as usual, filled with good juicy blog tipping goodness:
- William submitted – Tuning Your Entry Titles
- Max has a post on Improving Blog Headlines: Lessons Learned offline
- Jason has written a post on Fighting Link Rot
- Rags has submitted a post titled What do I care what Strangers Blog?
- PC Doctor has put in Develop a “Constant Reader”
Submit your own blog tip by writing it up on your blog and letting me know of the URL so I can link to it in a future daily summary.
This takes the total of articles at the 31 Days to Building a Better Blog HQ to 112 – with 78 reader submissions and 34 of my own. 14 days to go!