It’s day 3 of the ProBlogger project to better our blogs in 31 days. I’ve just posted the last post in the Strategic Blogging mini series and am about to kick into a new series of posts on a topic that I sense a lot of bloggers (including myself) probably need to think through – Blog Apathy (stay tuned).
As well as the posting that I’ve been doing more readers have been submitting their own blog tips on a range of topics. Here are the ones I’ve been notified of in the past 24 hours (there are some quality posts here – I highly recommend you visit them and participate in the learning):
- Scrivs has written a great post over at WhiteSpace on Developing Community (not sure if it’s written specifically for this project but he let me know about it and I think it’s very relevant). It talks about building community on your blog or website.
- Cary submitted a post on the Secrets of Google Sitemap which will help readers think through one of Google’s latest tools for web publishers
- Hugh has posted his top 10 Blog tips over at The Angel Blog. It’s a great list.
- Kevin coincidentally posted yesterday on Full Feeds or Extracts in feeds (which connected to my post on the same topic which has some great conversation going on in it).
- Markus has submitted another post (he’s in the lead with two so far) on Keeping organized when you post on more than one topic.
Thanks for those who’ve been submitting tips – but also to those of you who are visiting these links. I’ve heard back from a number of those who have participated that they’ve had quite a bit of traffic as a result and are making some good new friends. I’m also pleased to report I’m learning already too and am looking forward to what the community of ProBlogger comes up with next!