Well the 31 days to a building a better blog has officially started with a couple of blog tips already posted here at ProBlogger (see my first two posts on Strategic Blogging – more to come later today).
As I posted a couple of days ago when I announced the 31 days project I don’t want to be the only person writing Blog Tips as I believe if we all participate we’ll learn so much more. As a result I invited you as readers to participate by:
- leaving comments on posts with your own experiences
- asking questions for other bloggers to cover in the comments of this post
- posting your own blog tips on your own blog and letting me know about them so I can link up
Within minutes of this call for participation I received emails from readers who had already posted their own tips. Here are the first of what I hope will be many links to blog tips in the next 31 days.
- Paul Short at Blog Logic has written a post with 5 Blog Traffic Tips where he covers press releases, following other blogs, paid advertising to name just three of his tips.
- Jon at Smart Money Daily has a tip titled Only 2 Good Reasons to Blog for Profit in which he looks at one’s motivation for blogging professionally.
- Dominic Foster has decided to use ProBlogger’s 31 days Project to make over his blogs – following the tips he reads here and on other blogs during August. He’s going to document what he learns as he goes. It’s a great idea and hopefully something that others will do also as they read on.
Head over to these links and interact with the authors. Please also considering writing your own Blog Tip and letting me know. I’ll post a posts similar to this each day of the 31 days that I receive tips. Hopefully it’ll not only help us all learn a little more about blogging but it will give those who write the tips a little free publicity in return for their hard work.