Well we’ve finally made it to the end of the 31 day Project. What an amazing experience it’s been. Including tonight’s last group of submissions we’ve now got 179 blog tip posts on the central 31 day Project page in addition to my own 48 tip posts. That’s 227 blog tips for your use. Some of the tips in the bunch are excellent value and have taught me a lot.
Here are the last reader submissions:
- Martin wrote How many Visitors: Quality over Quantity
- Tony let us know about his post, Blogging Security
- Athomemama has written A workable Blogging Schedule
- Alexander submitted Context is Everything and Blogging on a Mac
- Hatem wrote Thoughts on Articles Websites and How to Convert Visitors into regular readers – Part 2
- Yaro contributed Bloggers Write Articles for traffic
- Jay notified us of Moving Beyond the Blogroll: Looking for New Ways to Link-Share
- Andrew wrote Blogging and procrastinating (he’s been meaning to write this for a while and waited til day 31!)
- Edrei let us know about Theming: How it Isn’t Just About the Looks
- JErm submitted Get Your Visitors to Subscribe to your RSS Feed via Email
Thanks to all who have contributed to this project. I’m planning to do a summary post on the project tomorrow where I’ll try to make some sense of it all but right now at one minute to midnight I’d like to declare the 31 Days to Building a Better Blog project officially Closed!