Hi everyone, I’ve been asked to see if I can get feedback on these questions by anyone who is involved with business blogging for a magazine article on business and blogging (as inspired by this article) – so I thought I’d throw these out as a Friday survey (yes, it’s Friday here in NZ and Australia!).
- What is the name and address of your business blog?
- What is the business it relates to? Are you the owner or an employee?
- Why and when did you start your blog? Did you model it on anyone else’s?
- What’s the payoff in doing it?
- How often do you post to your blog?
- Is the content strictly business, or do you let a little of your personal life in?
- Does the content focus on your business itself, or on issues of interest for the business sector you’re in?
- How do you relate to your fellow bloggers?
- Is it important to present as a real human being, rather than simply a company name?
- Who are your readers? How many of them are there? Do you communicate with them by any other means apart from the blog itself?
- Any other thoughts about business blogging? Is it important? Should more people be doing it?
Should be interesting to us all too!