Traffic levels at ProBlogger is much lower most weekends and a number of readers feedback that they often feel a little out of the loop when they come back to the office on a Monday to find I’ve been posting ‘as normal’. This RSS feed can seem a little overwhelming – so I thought I’d try a summary post that recaps what you might have missed if, unlike me, you had a ProBlogger free weekend. I hope you had a good weekend – here are the posts from the last couple of days (first to last):
- Less Options Equal More Clicks? yes… And No – opinion piece
- The importance of Title Tags in Search Engine Optimization – a tip from my recent experience
- Jeff Jarvis – ProBlogger - Jeff has quit his job to pursue more blogging related activities
- Following Blogtalk Downunder - link
- Search Engine Optimization Secrets – link
- Should New Blogs have Ads? – Pros and Cons
- Selecting a niche Market for your Blog - link
- Building Blogging Relationships – Attitude – second post in my series – counting the cost of relational blogging
- Inaugural Inter-School Blogging Championships – Singapore uses Blogging in Education
- WordPress Blogs excluded from Adsense in RSS Feed Beta – title says it all
- Google Paying Bloggers $50 to Blog for an Hour – Blogger Bloggers from California might be interested
- Autoblogger – Humorous but close to the truth?
- A New Model for Paid Blogging – Will Pate comes up with an incentive system for paid bloggers.
I know for some of you these were not written on your weekend – but counting for the global audience of ProBlogger I hope this helps you work out what you missed and which you might like to catch up on and enter the conversation on.