I’ve just emailed out the inaugural ProBlogger.net Newsletter. If you signed up for it and didn’t receive anything it either means that you:
- subscribed with the wrong email address (spelling mistake)
- are blogging email from my server for some reason
- havn’t yet confirmed your willingness to receive it (after you subscribed you would have been sent an email asking you to confirm your desire to receive it – a double opt in program).
If you didn’t get it simply re-subscribe and you’ll get the next one. If you want to see the first one contact me and I’ll send it to you.
For those unsure if they want to get it the first email included:
- a summary of the hot posts on ProBlogger this week
- an earnings update (readers have asked for updates on how my own blogging is going – I give an indication of how I’m going)
- a ProBlogger tip (that won’t appear on the site)
- a note about some recent posts and a mini preview of a post that will go up later today
If you are one of the hundred or so subscribers let me know how you found the first newsletter in comments below. I wanted to keep it simple (ie its not a html email), reasonably short and as helpful as possible. Your feedback on how well I did will be received with thanks.
PS – sorry about the spelling mistake – I really don’t want readers to ‘bare’ anything….