Andy over at Easy Bake Weblogs has just posted an audio file of the interview that he did with me last week. So if you want to hear my Aussie accent and learn a little bit more about my blogging strategy download it and let me know what you think. It goes for about 40 minutes in total.
Andy and his listeners ask questions like:
– what would you do differently if you were to start it all again
– is there too much competition for new bloggers to start niche blogs?
– what traffic volume do you need before using ads?
– which is better, individual blogging or writing for a network of blogs?
– what is the biggest mistake of beginner bloggers?
We talked heaps about Adsense.
See a full running sheet of what the interview covered here.
Hope you can understand me – my phone line wasn’t the best and I have a cold.