Their Press Release Describes Bayraider as follows:
‘People put some amazing things up on online auction sites, but sadly most of the time the sale of Charles and Diana divorce plates, fake dinosaur eggs and George W Bush in drag playing cards slip quietly by.
Not any more though because you’ll find all the freakiest stuff the online auction world has to offer along with a great deal else at Bayraider which launches today.
Bayraider is on a mission to dig out all that’s best on eBay and its rival auction sites.
Each day its readers will find
• The most bizarre stuff ever offered for sale, from haunted Nintendo games consoles through to likenesses of famous sports stars in potato chips
• The coolest collectibles from Elvis pinball machines through to life-size Dr Who Daleks
• Celebrity cast-offs from shoes once worn by the famous through to the bags they used to carry their pet dogs in
• The coolest gadgets and toys including amazing Japanese items that are not officially for sale in the US and UK
• Hot shots, incredible bargains nearing the end of their auctions
Another innovative idea from the Shiney crew – I wouldn’t mind meet and working with some of these people one day – I like their style. Not only are they seeking to monetize their blog with Adsense this time but they also will have opportunity to unashamedly jump in on ebay’s affiliate program – smart move!