I thought it might be fun while I’m away for you to talk amongst yourselves for a bit. Why? Well I know many of you reasonably well because we chat on IM or have emailed – but I think a lot of you would quite like one another and could learn quite a bit from each other as fellow bloggers trying to earn an income from your blogging. I know enough to realise that I don’t have a monopoly on Pro Blogging truth – I’d like to see us learn from each other and the only way to do this is to put yourself out there an introduce yourself.
So I’m going to leave a number of questions designed to help you introduce yourself which I invite you to do one of two three things with. You can either:
- Ignore this post and go have an Easter Break like I am
- Answer these questions on your own blog and leave a link in comments below to your answers
- Answer these questions here in comments below so that we can have them all in the one place
Here are some questions (feel free to ask and answer more if you’d like – and to ignore some of these question if you’d rather not go there):
1. What is Your Name?
2. Where are you from?
3. What is/are your blog/s name/s – what are they about?
4. How many Blogs do you own/write for?
5. How long have your been blogging?
6. Why do you like blogs? What are the advantages of them in your mind?
7. How many readers does your blog have per day on average?
8. What are the main ways you’re trying to earn an income from your blog/s (feel free to give details of how successful they are)?
9. What is your favorite blog (that isn’t your own)?
10. What advice would you give a blogger just starting out who is trying to earn an income from blogging?
As I said above – feel free to answer them as you’d like – ignoring the ones that offend, scare, confuse or bore you and focusing on those that resonate, stimulate, get your motor running or ring your bell.
I’m looking forward to reading your answers when I return home on Monday night.