There seems to be a recent spate of articles being written that argue the case for why different occupations ‘Should Blog’. Here is just a few that I found in just a few minutes.
– Why advertising, marketing and PR pros should blog
– Seven Reasons Why Business Should Blog Now
– Why Small Businesses should blog
– Why corporate boards should blog
– Why ministers should blog….
– 10 reasons why should a politician blog
– Why postgrads should blog
– Why Journalists Should Blog
– – Why Authors Should Blog
– Real Lawyers :: Have Blogs – almost makes the field but just needs to get a ‘should’ in there.
It is a good list – but there are a few missing articles I suspect. How about:
– Why Teachers Should Blog
– Why Accountants Should Blog
– Why Academics Should Blog
– Why Hairdressers Should Blog (well why not!?)
– Why Plumbers Should Blog
So here is my challenge to you (it is part of my ‘Blogger Idol‘ project for this week). Write a “Why <<Insert Occupation Here>> Should Blog” article on your own blog. Then head over to the Blogger Idol Blog and leave a link in the comments section to your article. I’ll add my favorite ones to the list in this post.
Update: Here are some of the new ones added so far: