The official AdSense blog have just published two interesting snippets of information.
1. Those publishers who use AdSense for Search have a report available to them that shows data on what people use the search field to search for. They will stop tracking data on these reports that are older than 1 year. If you use these reports they encourage you to save your reports before 10 December.
2. Not explicit in their post – but there none the less – is a reference to upcoming ‘reporting enhancements’. No mention is made of what they are (we can pressume they’ll roll out sometime after the 10 December) – but it begs the question:
what report changes would you like AdSense to make?
Bonus Question – it is around this time each year that AdSense sends out Christmas gifts to many of their publishers.
- In 2006 it was a Digital Photo Frame
- In 2005 it was a little pack with computer accessories
- In 2004 it was a ‘Mood Lighting Radio‘
No one knows exactly how much you need to earn to get the gift – but it seems to be something that quite a few medium to large sized publishers receive in the first couple of weeks of December.
What do you think the AdSense Christmas gift will be this year?