Over the last few weeks the Problogger Job Board has seen a little upswing in the numbers of jobs being posted.
While I wouldn’t describe it as an avalanche there is definitely some interesting opportunities being added!
- Taciko is looking for a Startup Blogger for their webapp business
- Criteo is looking for a Technical Evangelist and Blogger (and it looks like there might be trips to Paris included!)
- Home Turf Media is looking for bloggers to blog on their cities
- BIM is looking for a Managing Editor to manage a movie blog and a gadget blog
- VIP Glamour is after a Celebrity Blogger
- 451 Press is after Sports, Technology and Celebrity Bloggers
- Dailypixel Network is looking for a Mobile Phone/VoIP Blogger
- On Topic Media is looking for a variety of Bloggers
- Briggs Internet Media is looking for a Movie Blogger
- BIM is looking for Multilingual Bloggers (Spanish, German, Italian etc)
And that’s just the latest 10 ads.
Advertisers looking to advertise on the boards can RSS feed and I know from talking to many of our advertisers that the response to ads is generally pretty good and we’re getting repeat advertisers place ads now.for 30 days (in actual fact jobs are listed for a couple of months). We have around 1000 bloggers subscribed to the boards